Gain the self-confidence and clarity to become an effective storyteller when presenting your message and ideas. Overcome the doubt that often holds you back and discover how YOU can be an inspiration to others, influence with ease and create genuine impact.
This workshop will help to reveal the true nature of your business;
it’s culture, essence, spirit, and value.
Learn how to apply the simple formula of… IDENTIFY, CLARIFY, SPECIFY, EDIFY and UNIFY and become crystal clear about what your personal or company brand looks and feels like and what it communicates to others.
Understand the power and energy that drives your Brand and your audiences attraction to your Brand.
Learn ways to craft and tell your new brand story in a short engaging video.
Get started on writing the script and tips on presenting your story to camera.
This will be an interactive workshop to utilise the group as a test market in the development of your story.
You will come away with:
Clarity on your brand story.
Clear strategies for turning that story into an engaging video.
Confidence to communicate your story
Creative and sound formula on how to pitch your idea or business
Seminar DATES and VENUE on request
ONE-DAY seminar $650.00 per person
Elizabeth Ellames – Narrative Development and Concept Branding Consultant
- Elizabeth has an extensive skill base crossing; Brand Identity, Pattern Recognition, Narrative Development, Personal Development, Visionary Leadership and Social Synergy, and loves creating dynamic cultures that support their community.
- With a career spanning over 30 years in the world of personal development and as a makeover specialist, combined with studying film for three years. Elizabeth has applied this body of knowledge in becoming an expert in the field of archetypes, narrative, and branding for personal and career development.
- Elizabeth’s role as a Concept Branding Consultant is to help people and businesses gain clarity about the ‘real deal’ value and message of their brand and life purpose.
Lisa McAskill – Media and Presentation Skills Consultant
- Lisa excels at training, presenting and pitching concepts using video, which helps people establish and promote their vocation or business.
- Lisa is an experienced presenter/reporter with a media career spanning 30 years. Lisa is probably best known for her 14year role as one of Adelaide’s most engaging TV presenters, on Channel 9’s multi-award winning TV program, Postcards and featuring regularly on its sister program, Postcards Australia broadcast nationally on the Win Network.
- In 2011 she established Lisa McAskill Presenting with a focus on the training of presenters and media mentoring. The business has evolved to include a production arm that includes writing, producing and directing online video content for individuals and businesses, social impact video content and TV Commercials.
CONTACT: ELIZABETH ELLAMES
TEL: 040 330 9696