“We succeed when we help others succeed” this is the Unite Your Light WOMEN motto and actually is one of my motto’s in life.
Thursday 8th of Dec 2016 was our first event at The Lion Hotel – And I am delighted to say it showed signs of being a very valuable meet up for women who want to shine a light on their story, their strengths, their success and their spirit. #UniteYourLightWOMEN Thank you to all who attended and I look forward to allowing our heartfelt intentions to grow into wonderful and valuable ventures. Elizabeth Ellames
If you choose to come along to our next event… here are a series of backstory questions that could really add depth and value to your brand and pitch.
These simple questions are to be asked and answered quickly:
Who am I –
- Where was I born?
- Where do I come from?
- Who is my family?
- What is my background/my family identity?
- What am I grateful for?
- What and who have made me who I am?
What’s my experience –
- What am I inspired and motivated by?
- What am I passionate about?
- What work have I done?
- What have I had to overcome, and what are my triumphs?
How do I add value –
- What am I good at?
- What are my special skills?
- Why do people love me, and what do I do to maintain that?
- What has made me unique and exceptional?
- What kind of attitude do I have?
- What can I do for others?
- What makes me successful that is not about my technical or professional experience?
Being real matters and “Your Story” creates your value.
So, learn to be comfortable with sharing your story and values, because that’s what people connect to and also what they share.
Elizabeth Ellames – Tel: 040 330 9696