What I LOVED to play as a child…
When I was with others.
- I loved, loved, loved going to the Movies.
- I loved creating characters and stories for my playmates that we could play out together, which had invisible or sometimes visible glamorous costumes (when they were available.)
- I loved listening to stories that my Nana would share with me from her childhood, while we made seasonal fare – like Pasty Slice or Green Tomato Pickles.
- I loved playing all my mums “singles” on my little record player and pretending to be a Go-Go dancer with my friends in our lounge room on a Saturday afternoon.
- I loved watching Disneyland in my freshly washed PJ’s on a Sunday night. Just out of the bath, hair washed and already for the school week ahead.
When I was on my own.
- I Loved Drawing
- I Loved Baking
- I Loved Playing with my dolls and pets.
- I Loved thinking up “Ideas” of what I could be when I grew up.
When I was about 5 years old I asked my Nana “what do you call a person who makes women beautiful”. Out of the mouths of babes!
How divinely ordered our life is, clearly it was always my mission in life to reveal the True Beauty of women, to empower women so they can share their creativity and gift with the world so they can share their Story; their True Value, their Life Purpose.
Can you recall any desires or feelings of memorable moments from your childhood?
What did you LOVE to play as a child? Chances are it’s still the same…
(and yes the black and white photo is me)