February – A Co-Creative Society
- The Co-Creative way of life is staying connected.
- Overcoming the illusion of separation.
- Co-Creatorʼs agreements.
Hi there everyone,
I have just come back from our second Unite Your Light meeting for 2012 and what a meeting it was. Our topic was “What is a Co-creative Society?” We each shared a bit about what had happened in our life since our last meeting.
Before long there was a low-level of frustration that began to rise.
Then it moved from frustration to stagnation, we were discussing what we could create to help others, and still the frustration grew. What started to come out of the group discussions was also the awareness of the emerging New Woman.My sense is that part of the frustration that was building was actually the process of creation in action. The birthing process kicked in so to speak, in a way we were like a birthing pool of midwives birthing ourselves. Each person breaking out of their cocoon to reveal their true nature. It was incredible to see this powerful force move around the room giving women voice, vision and vitality.
They began to stand up and fully express what it is they want to see happen in the group and then created a plan in order for that to happen. It was a great acknowledgment, that was actually fueled by the intention of our months topic. We covered and accomplished all our dot points for this months with out even realizing, we allowed the unified field of consciousness to take us to a higher level.
- We came to the conclusion that we needed to meet more often. (staying connected)
- We pushed through some pretty old patterning around the old female archetype, that was clearly holding us in this stagnant frame of mind. (over coming the illusion of separation.)
- And came up with a new co-creative agreement about our meetings.